• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1970 Charger 500 taillight finish panel clips and acorn nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coelacanth

Local time
10:56 PM
Reaction score
I'm restoring my '70 Charger 500 finish panel and it's missing a bunch of trim clips and acorn nut fasteners. Anybody have spares that aren't rusting out like mine? Thanks.

I'm restoring my '70 Charger 500 finish panel and it's missing a bunch of trim clips and acorn nut fasteners. Anybody have spares that aren't rusting out like mine? Thanks.
Updating this to mention I only need about 6 trim clips. 17 are needed in total. I'll soak the dozen or so that I have in Evapo-rust to clean them up, and I'll use PAL nuts instead of the acorn nuts. If you have just 6 of these trim clips, I'd appreciate your help. Thanks!

Pretty sure I can assist with the clips. PM me your phone # and I will send a few pics. May take a day or so to get back to you. Also, do not think acorn nuts were used to attach the trim. I may have some of the correct nuts as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back