• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1970 Charger antenna chrome bits

Coelacanth

Local time
2:38 AM
Reaction score
Looking for these parts for a 1970 Charger antenna. Mine were destroyed when bodywork was getting done because the threads were seized and it had to be cut off. I'm planning to use an antennamastsrus replacement telescopic antenna but need these parts to keep a mostly stock look. Chrome has to be presentable. Thanks!

Capture2.JPG
Capture1.JPG

EDIT: I'm also looking for this, which looks like it's not sold separately anywhere...anyone have one of these retainers laying around? I happened to find a spare antenna base and cable, and my mast is still good, so I'm missing the "extras".

AntennaRetainer.JPG

My existing mess:

AntennaMess.jpg

Last edited:
I like 521 and bought my parts for my antenna from them

Yeah, they indeed look nice, but looking for something in decent used condition. $50+ USD plus $26 or something shipping to Canada makes these 2 shiny bits very expensive. About $100 CAD. Ouch.

I guess, but since the parts are originally from America, the price would be the same as Canadian retailers adjust the prices to account for the currency conversion. So instead of paying $20 USD plus shipping, you end up paying $30 CAD plus shipping. You don't win either way.

I’ll keep looking and see if any Mopar guys around got driver stuff or parting out for the taking

I guess, but since the parts are originally from America, the price would be the same as Canadian retailers adjust the prices to account for the currency conversion. So instead of paying $20 USD plus shipping, you end up paying $30 CAD plus shipping. You don't win either way.
I only state my own experiences.
I have been buying parts since the 1980’s. I have on numerous occasions purchased parts from some suppliers in Canada at a less total cost in Canadian funds than ordering through a US supplier and converting.
Some of our suppliers have the volume to be able to purchase at a lesser price and then pass it on to the customer.

Auto Transport Service
Back