• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1970 Charger front driver sidemarker, pigtails, radio delete plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coelacanth

Local time
12:17 AM
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for a front driver side sidemarker with good chrome housing and unscratched or cracked lens with good, uncracked mounting posts, ideally with a good pigtail and bulb socket. Also interested in a few spare sidemarker bulb sockets and wiring for the other 3 markers. My original radio plate was butchered by a stereo thief long ago; I had a pull-out stereo but it wasn't in the car, so the idiot just tore the mounting bracket out of the car and destroyed the radio plate. Just looking for a radio delete plate to cover the hole.

I realize these items are re-popped but looking to save money if someone has used but good leftovers. Thank you all.

Keeping this request to small items as I'm in Canada and shipping from USA to Canada is ridiculously expensive.

Hi, I am looking for a front driver side sidemarker with good chrome housing and unscratched or cracked lens with good, uncracked mounting posts, ideally with a good pigtail and bulb socket. Also interested in a few spare sidemarker bulb sockets and wiring for the other 3 markers. My original radio plate was butchered by a stereo thief long ago; I had a pull-out stereo but it wasn't in the car, so the idiot just tore the mounting bracket out of the car and destroyed the radio plate. Just looking for a radio delete plate to cover the hole.

I realize these items are re-popped but looking to save money if someone has used but good leftovers. Thank you all.

Keeping this request to small items as I'm in Canada and shipping from USA to Canada is ridiculously expensive.
I have a really nice sidemarker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back