• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Charger front sidemarker pigtails

Coelacanth

Local time
10:29 AM
Reaction score
Has anybody used these pigtails @ Herb's Parts to replace/upgrade from the OEM crimped-onto-the-housing pigtails?

Herb's Parts: 70-71 DODGE CHARGER AND CORONET FRONT SIDE MARKER PIG TAILS, Lamps / Lenses / Bezels, 1215-W

I have several useable housings but all have the original crimped-on pigtails removed. I would much prefer a kind that can be simply popped in or out, making bulb replacement a lot easier, and less likely to damage the all-too-fragile sidemarker lenses by having to unscrew the housings and lenses to simply replace a bulb.

Has anybody used these pigtails @ Herb's Parts to replace/upgrade from the OEM crimped-onto-the-housing pigtails?

Herb's Parts: 70-71 DODGE CHARGER AND CORONET FRONT SIDE MARKER PIG TAILS, Lamps / Lenses / Bezels, 1215-W

I have several useable housings but all have the original crimped-on pigtails removed. I would much prefer a kind that can be simply popped in or out, making bulb replacement a lot easier, and less likely to damage the all-too-fragile sidemarker lenses by having to unscrew the housings and lenses to simply replace a bulb.
Def look like easier to remove bulbs then 70 pigtails to remove bulbs

Auto Transport Service
Back