• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 charger

Welcome to FBBO from NY.
Let's see some pics!

:xscuseless:

Welcome from the central coast of Cal.

IMG_4984.jpeg

Welcome from just west of you, Alberta! I also have a '70 Charger 500, in the final stages of body & paint. Share some pics of your Charger.

BodyClearcoated3.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome to FBBO from Georgia

Welcome from Alabama Joey. Show us pictures of your Charger and give some information on the engine swap.

What’s the color?
Body is Jet Green Metallic, a Porsche Cayenne color. Stripe is Verde Selvans, a Lambo lime green pearl. The makes had nothing to do with my choices; I had a vision in my mind of the colors I wanted, spent hours googling green cars and found those to be the colors I had in my mind's eye.

Welcome, you are with the best charger every built.

Welcome to the site! 70 Charger R/Ts are my personal favorite Mopars! My parents bought one brand new when I was six! It was our family car growing up! I have several of them myself.

20220925_200214.jpg

Body is Jet Green Metallic, a Porsche Cayenne color. Stripe is Verde Selvans, a Lambo lime green pearl. The makes had nothing to do with my choices; I had a vision in my mind of the colors I wanted, spent hours googling green cars and found those to be the colors I had in my mind's eye.
Do you have a build thread here?

Auto Transport Service
Back