• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 coronet super bee rear bumpers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPAULDO

Local time
2:47 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have not one but two 1970 only Coronet Super Bee bumpers that I'm willing to part with. Both are in fare condition and would be good candidates for a rechrome. $250 each or $$450 for the pair. Buyer responsible for shipping charges but I will box up for free. One bumper that is shown in picture comes with brackets. These bumpers are about impossible to find since they were one year only and they don't repop them as far as I know.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 2,610
70 only coronet super bee bumbers

I have not one but two 1970 only Coronet Super Bee bumpers that I'm willing to part with. Both are in fare condition and would be good candidates for a rechrome. $250 each or $$450 for the pair. Buyer responsible for shipping charges but I will box up for free. One bumper that is shown in picture comes with brackets. These bumpers are about impossible to find since they were one year only and they don't repop them as far as I know.

I could possibly bring these to MOPARS IN THE PARK in Farmington MN on June 2nd and 3rd

Price drop!!!
$200 FOR THE BETTER OF THE TWO COMPLETE WITH MOUNTS
$150 FOR THE BUMPER PICTURED ON YELLOW CAR
$300 FOR THE PAIR

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back