• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Dodge Charger high back bucket seats, buddy seat/armrest and rear bench seat - all recovered

Driver.

Local time
11:00 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1970 Dodge Charger seats. Driver and passenger side front high back bucket seats with backs, tracks and seat back release buttons, front center armrest/buddy seat and rear bench seat. Very good condition. Sold all together only. I will not separate any of this. $2500.00 or best reasonable offer.

Or trade for equivalent condition and complete black 1971 Dodge Coronet Super Bee front bucket seats and black shoulder/lap seat belts. I may consider taking these to Carlisle if they will fit in my car.

Review all photos thoroughly and carefully. Serious inquiries only.

All recovered in cloth sometime before I bought them. Very good condition. Rust free. Stored inside my small house, not in my shed. The seats were only outdoors for the photos and were taken with the seats sitting on the steps up to my shed, not sitting on the ground.

Maryland, 20906.

for_sale_smaller_1.jpg

for_sale_smaller_2.jpg

for_sale_smaller_3.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back