• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Dodge Coronet

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.I. Coronet

Local time
10:30 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1973 318 bored .030 over with flattop pistons and factory floating wristpin rods,excellent standard cast crank.
Rare 1972 340 air cleaner topping a vacuum secondary 750 Holley sitting on a brand new Edelbrock perfomer intake painted Mopar blue.
Comp Cams Mangum 470/270 cam and lifters.
Rare set of 1972 "J" cylinder heads with Mopar red springs, bronze valve guides and a complete rebuild.
Mopar electronic distributor, Accel black 8mm wires and a MSD coil set up.
ETC: aluminum high volume water pump,Mopar clutch fan set up,3 core aluminum radiator( not just a junk 2 core that was sitting in the junkyard like some people would use!
Non-leaking headers with aluminized exhaust pipe and Flowmaster mufflers.
Transmission is a rebuilt 1973 heavy duty 727 with a shift kit and a 2500 stall.
Wheels are not just a junk set of mismatched 14s but a brand new set of wheel vintiques 15X7 rallies with new centers, trim rings and lug nuts all wrapped in 225/70 BFGs
This setup was $1000 new.
I would like to note this car is a non-air, manual steering/brake combo car not an air car with all the parts missing or hanging in the way as usual!
Needs new gas tank sending unit installed.
Interior:
Redone front and back seat, new carpet, perfect door panels and all other parts are nice shape or I have replaced as I have bought a new headliner only needing installed sometime.
Has moderate body rust issues but all parts are available to repair im not taking pics you will just have to see it for yourself, lower 1/4s, lower edges around back window, dr fender bottom (small), spot on top of fender near hinge, pass door lower front small spot, center trunk cut out already.
None of this affects driving at all.
Has fine frame and floor boards.

The car drives like new I drive it several times a week.
$7500 maybe small trade plus cash my way.( prefer GM)
Its in Southern Indiana 60 miles East of Evansville Indiana, so know if you can complete the buy/sell before wasting our time.
Just call for details.
Cell # 812719 two seven three nine.
Text, leave you # or just wait for a call back.
Best to reply here as I check this add several times a day verses a cell phone.
I have to inform potential buyers to bring your cash because there are no joy rides without me seeing the cash first, don't travel all this way just to add pics to your pic album please.
med_gallery_5731_208_341789.jpg

med_gallery_5731_208_1099911.jpg

med_gallery_5731_208_56074.jpg

Heres the floor boards.
Had a small spot to the left under the brake pedal.
med_gallery_5731_208_604893.jpg

front of engine.
med_gallery_5731_208_1524735.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Boy , new development, just lowered the price to $6500.
And also included is a 2 piece trunk pan, gas tank sending unit, headliner and sail panels, window fuzzies 8 3/4 complete rear that has a non posi 2:76 gear the 4 factory 5 spoke 14X6 rims, several misc engine parts.
Also for the 318cid haters club I will sell without engine and trans, but that will be negotiated in person.

I really like this car. If mine sales i think i'll have to check this out.Free bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back