• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 Dodge Challenger R/T on BAT

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:49 PM
Reaction score
In today's market, this appears to be the deal and a half

1723767058628.png

Sold for $32,500 on 8/15/24

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1...e=dm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2024-08-15

That car was bought by a member of the E-bodies.org forum.
He (actually I think his wife) spotted the car parked in a driveway in their area. He checked the car out thoroughly and tried to make a deal for it with the family, but said they were bad to deal with. Ironically I think he won it on BaT for less than he was trying to buy it for directly!
He said the car had been repainted and the paint was not good, but he’s a painter. The seller had parked it outside to make room in the garage for the kids toys or something and it’s been out baking in the sun since early this year, which wasn’t doing the car any favors.
Anyway it looks like it went to a good home and will get freshened up.
I’m JH27N0B on that forum and if you look up the thread on this car you’ll see I posted my 71 just got accepted on BaT, I probably can’t say anymore about it or a mod will go Karen on me, but anyway I’m excited and nervous too on this turn of events.

Auto Transport Service
Back