• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 DODGE CORONET

John spencer

Local time
3:26 PM
Reaction score
IMG_20160324_180742.jpg

That would be a police-car....so fast!

I like it. I'd take a nice big four door cruiser any day.

I agree with above ^^^.I have no problem with 4 door Mopars. The 71 front is really good looking.IF I had a 2 door 71 that needed redone,I would hang that front on for sure.

Only real paint problems are passenger side. Major rust issue is drivers side rocker where is sat on dirt with no wheels for god knows how long

If you were closer I would take the Slant engine, tranny, and K frame off your hands. I have plans to do a "B" Slant gasser in the future. But alas too far away.......

Nice to see someone else building a 71 Coronet ! You know I'll be keeping an eye on your build . I might get a couple of more idea's from yah ! lol

[QUOTEbigbear, post: 910571595, member: 15139"]Nice to see someone else building a 71 Coronet ! You know I'll be keeping an eye on your build . I might get a couple of more idea's from yah ! lol[/QUOTE]
There isnt many who build 71 4door

Auto Transport Service
Back