• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1971 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkBuchanan

Local time
6:02 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1971 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus, $5,700.00. 383-4(N code),727 slap stick, red w/ black interior, pwr disc brakes, pwr. windows that work, 8 3/4 w/ 3.23 sure grip. Needs total resto. Has no. matching 727 and good running 1971 383 w/ hipo exhaust manifolds pulled out of my brothers cuda Summer 2017. I believe all original sheet metal except lf. fender, header panel and front valance. Looks like original paint on most of the car except the deck lid. Comes w/ extra front bumper, stock hood and nice taillights. New from AMD door hinges already installed. The parts missing that I know of are: 1 rocker panel molding, bumper jack, chrome for 1/2" vinyl top and some a/c stuff.

Areas w/ rust are(and most are minor): drivers floor front and rear, passenger floor front, trunk floor lf. side, deck lid rt. rear corner, above windshield at center, lf. rear wheel well front and rear, rt. rear wheel well front and rear, and lf. side just behind the 1/2" vinyl top. The engine compartment and underside look of the car look good.

I have over 30 pictures that I would be more than happy to email to anyone who is interested.

Payment by cash or personal check (when the check clears you can make arrangements for shipping or pick-up).

Contact Mark at [email protected] or 214-727-4324
Oak Leaf TX 75154

Pic1.JPG Pic2.JPG Pic3.JPG Pic4.JPG Pic5.JPG Pic6.JPG

Hey Mark,

Nice meeting you at the Mini-Nats car show last weekend. I have the 66 Charger and a 72 SSP. Good luck with the sale!

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back