• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1971 Roadrunner, Matching numbers 383 HP 0 miles on rebuilt engine and trans

Status
Not open for further replies.

vwprts4u

Local time
5:32 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
photo.JPGThis is a nice straight CA car that would be great to drive as is or restore. The good: Very straight body w/ no sings of collision damage. Very little rust( I noticed a repair patch under the battery area and under the driver seat area). The engine and trans have been rebuilt and until today had not been run. Proper Matching numbers engine 383 HP. I will post more photos in the next 24 hours. The trunk liner looks like nothing was ever placed on it! I have purchased quite a few new parts and installed them. Brakes, including master cylinder. New Radiator new fuel pump The bad, someone removed the code plate from the left front fender:angryfire: The CA title is in process at the DMV but will have salvage status.( some clear this by out of state registration) This is not from any accident or insurance claim just a very unreasonable seller. The car is missing some items like the radio and hood hinges but I have found these quite easy to locate. The tires will need replacing I am a VW guy that had visions for this car but no time to make them happen. Car is Located in the High Desert of CA near Hesperia and has stickers from the local airbase from the 70's indicating it was a local car. Price is $12,000.00

Last edited:
Nice, would love to get that.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back