• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 Sebring forward light harness

Local time
4:08 AM
Reaction score
I have a 1971 Satellite Sebring. Does anyone have experience with either of these wiring harness from M&H through Year One? I've got it narrowed down to these two harnesses...BUT...I don't have fender mounted turn signals or hood mounted turn signals. It's just a simple ole Satellite. I'm thinking that either would work and I just snip/tie-up/tape up the wires that would run to the hood or fender mounted turn indicators I don't have. Below is the part number and description from the M&H website.

I do plan on reaching out to M&H but I value this forums insight. Any help is appreciated. Take care and thanks!!

HU234B Plymouth, B-Body With Fender Mounted Turn Signals
Note: In 1971 all cars with Air Grabber hood had turn signal indicators mounted on fender. This harness has the factory style non-adhesive vinyl wrap tape covering the wires. It contains the following: 8 way connector to firewall bulkhead. 2 single connectors with leads to fender mounted turn signal indicators (does not include socket and wire assembly). Single connector with lead to proportioning valve for brake warning light. Single connector with lead and ring terminal with lead with integrated Disconnect able fusible link to starter relay. T style clip to position harness. One 3 way connector with leads per side for low/high beam headlights. One 2 way connector with leads per side for high beam only headlights. One 2 way connector with leads per side for parking lights and turn signal lamp (does not include socket and wire assembly). Ring terminal with lead for headlight ground. One side marker socket with lead per side.

HU233B Plymouth B-Body With Hood Mounted Turn Signals
Note: In 1971 all cars without Air Grabber hood had turn signal indicators mounted on hood. This harness has the factory style non-adhesive vinyl wrap tape covering the wires. It contains the following: 8 way connector to firewall bulkhead. 2 single connectors with leads to hood mounted turn signal indicators (does not include socket and wire assembly). Single connector with lead to proportioning valve for brake warning light. Single connector with lead and ring terminal with lead with integrated disconnect able fusible link to starter relay. T style clip to position harness. One 3 way connector with leads per side for low/high beam headlights. One 2 way connector with leads per side for high beam only headlights. One 2 way connector with leads per side for parking lights and turn signal lamp (does not include socket and wire assembly). Ring terminal with lead for headlight ground. One side marker socket with lead per side.

Disagree with the application description, only the RR/GTX/sport hoods had hood mounted turn signal indicators in ’71-72, pigtails came off the lighting harness near the bulkhead connector. All flat and A/G hoods came fender mounted if so optioned, short female bullet connectors near the core support on each side, optioned or not. HU234B is the harness you want.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back