• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1972-1973 Dodge Charger Bucket Seats. Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

FordBluetrue

Local time
5:55 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling a Pair of Blue Bucket Seats for 1972-1973 Dodge Charger. These are in good driver condition. They are not show quality but definitely good driver quality seats, the brackets are free moving and straight. The leather has dulled a little and there are some marks and stains in the upholstery but nothing that affects their functionality. A good detailing or re-dye would go a long way. The seats latch in the upright position as they should and all the levers are free moving. The foam is still firm and comfortable. These were in a building for 40 years. I did a quick clean up on them and inspected them. These are getting hard to find. Even the backs are in decent shape with almost no chalky residue or cracking.

$995 for the pair.

Located in Sylvan Beach, NY 13157. I prefer local pick up. If the buyer pays for and sets up the shipping and pays $50 for my time and gas, I will drive them to a shipper

IMG_9491.jpeg

IMG_9459.jpeg

IMG_9460.jpeg

IMG_9472.jpeg

IMG_9470.jpeg

IMG_9468.jpeg

IMG_9473.jpeg

IMG_9474.jpeg

IMG_9475.jpeg

IMG_9476.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.