• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1972 Charger SE factory sunroof

Local time
12:24 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
$15,000

Fort Morgan, CO 80701

factory big block car(400 don’t have)Has 383 and 727 torqueflite. Hi-po manifolds, Mopar performance electronic ignition. Posi 8 3/4” rear end. Rear sway bar. Factory sunroof new seals, rear defrost, power windows. Factory Floor ratchet shifter. I have 3 hoods for it. Factory flat hood, power bulge hood and the one currently on it with the scoop.

Everything works. New brakes. Have new parts for sunroof not installed. Hide away headlights. Drives great.

edelbrock 750 carb. hooked up with the original linkage for the transmission kick down. new water pump. new power steering pump

Rust behind both rear tires, will need patched. Otherwise body is great.

IMG_1237.jpeg

IMG_1236.jpeg

IMG_1233.jpeg

IMG_1231.jpeg

IMG_1044.jpeg

IMG_2863.jpeg

IMG_1053.jpeg

IMG_1058.jpeg

IMG_1072.jpeg

IMG_1058.jpeg

I could be interested but I hace some questions if you are willing. Front looks 73 or 74. Do you have a 72 hood? Picture of the vin? Is there anything in the engine compartment that is 72? Was it wrecked or salvage? Missing trim for a se hardtop? Was it bench before, wondering about white se brougham interior but black buckets.

I could be interested but I hace some questions if you are willing. Front looks 73 or 74. Do you have a 72 hood? Picture of the vin? Is there anything in the engine compartment that is 72? Was it wrecked or salvage? Missing trim for a se hardtop? Was it bench before, wondering about white se brougham interior but black buckets.
The front bumper is from a 73. I have the original 72 bumper with the emblem in the center but it was more scuffed than the 73 I put on. The same story with the front valance. When I got it the passenger fender had been replaced. Yes I have the original 72 flat hood.

As far as I know transmission is original, but have not confirmed that. I have all the trim. It was a white vinyl top. It was a bench I believe, however when I got it it didn’t have the original bench in it. I put the bucket seats in. And the floor shifter as well as changed the column to a floor shift column.
Happy to answer any other questions

IMG_1046.jpeg

IMG_1045.jpeg

Do you have pictures of the engine, and better pictures of the interior, including front seats (are front seats factory B body?) Does sunroof work properly? What extra parts are with the sunroof? How is the trunk metal?
Also .. power windows all work good??

Front seats are just some aftermarket racing seats I bought. I do like the way they feel. But far from factory. Sunroof has all new cables and seals. I haven’t installed any of it. Waiting to paint first. I will try to get a photo of the new parts tomorrow.
All the electric windows work. Drivers side is kind of slow. Trunk is great. No Rust. Deck lid has that 1 ding in it

IMG_1051.jpeg

IMG_1050.jpeg

IMG_1049.jpeg

IMG_0901.jpeg

IMG_0897.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back