• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1972 Six Pack K-member with anti-sway bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPAULDO

Local time
10:07 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I may regret doing this but I have no use for this part. With the help of some members on FBBO this K has been identified as a skid plate K-member from a 1972 six pack car. Yes I know they didn't make any or very few if they did. Date code is 096 21 96th day of 1972. No identification coin only other mark is on the right motor mount tower 026M132. I have a total of 3 of these K's at present and they all have just about identical welds made on the skid plates which are no doubt factory. Wish I new where I got this so I could try to track down the remains of the car but that memory is long gone. Looking for interested parties at the moment and I feel that $400 would be a reasonable price with sway bar and sway bar channel bracket mounts. K-member is in nice shape not all curb trashed and rusty. Hopefully this is the missing link to someones extremely rare 1972 six pack car?? PM me for more pictures or shipping options if interested?

001.JPG 001.JPG 005.JPG 011.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back