• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 Yamaha 175 Enduro survivor $1,800 Miles City not mine

sam dupont

Local time
3:22 AM
Reaction score
This Brought back memories.

Screenshot 2023-08-01 at 10.12.59 AM.png

Wow! Sure wish that was closer. I’ve been looking at Suzuki TS250’s like I had in the early eighties… $4k for anything that is rideable around here.

Know anybody coming out for the Sturgis Rally?

edit: Miles City is about 100 miles from Sturgis on very nice highway. not divided though

Last edited:
About 25 years ago I bought an AT1MX 125 at a garage sale for $100. I really bought it for parts, but it has a GYTR kit. The race kit took it from 11hp to 18hp. I have almost everything needed to complete the bike.

i was 15 years old when i trashed crashed one of those , 45 mph and hitting a 3 foot high jump hard , cleared it with the front wheel , but not the rear tire . me going over the bars and the bike following me to bounce three times in about one hundred fifty feet . as i said bike and crashed down together kinda , just to bounce and then i and the bike bounced apart , third and last time i landed sitting down on my butt , and watched the bike land on it's wheels and parts where flying off it as it rolled into a crash again . i was wearing my bell 90 star helmet , just a scratch on my shoulder through my t shirt . i can say for a fact , those injuries are apparent now at 68 . lol , it wasn't even my bike , before i crashed it , but it became mine after . lol . there i am in the stands second from the left standing there just watching them race , an indoors track here in san jose . i even race that track a couple times .

IMG_0421.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back