• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1973 Dodge Charger SE, Project or Parts Car

bigds65

Local time
2:54 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1973 Charger that is pretty much complete. One owner car. I bought it from the original owner's grandson, who could not find the original title. The car was bought new in the Memphis TN area and stayed in the midsouth until present day, therefore is very solid car. It has the normal rust holes in lower rear quarters and a small section or rust in rear of deck lid next to lock cylinder (see pics). The floor pans are solid except for the area where the rear seat passengers would put their feet. Under the rear seat is rock solid. The right door glass is gone for whatever reason. Car is 95% complete with numbers matching 318 engine, transmission and rear end. The 318 is not stuck. Frame rails front and rear, inner structure, inner wheelhouse and trunk area look good.
$3000 with centerline wheels $2500 without OBO.

Message me with any questions. More pics to com. I am located in Burlison TN 38015 about an hour north of Memphis.

thumbnail_IMG_0977.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0978.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0979.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0981.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0994.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0984.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0987.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0985.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0988.jpg

Last edited:
The first two option codes in the upper left corner of finder tag that are hard to make out are M31 and M36.

More pics to come.

Auto Transport Service
Back