• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1973 Plymouth Satellite. CA. Car. o.b.o. 408 Stroker/4 speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

elkkid

Local time
7:51 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
'73 Satellite. Heavily modified. Not not the purist. O.K.?
Having said that, let's get to the FUN!
It's not rusted out, very little rust. It has all the windows.
It has a new "Blueprint Engines" Crate motor It's a 360 Stroked out to a 408.
McLeod Clutch. Mopar 4 speed with a Hurst Pistol-grip shifter.
New U-joints
Sadly, the rear end is a one legged 8 1/4". It's been gone through, new bearings, and a Dutchman Axle on the drive tire side. The rear axle is held by new Mopar Performance HD leaf springs. (These come from Mopar with 7 leafs on the drive tire side, and 5 leafs on the other.) Non-rubberized Shock pads. New U-bolts. New KYB adjust a shocks.
The original front suspension was taken out, and a pre-1978 Mustang II type Rack and pinion was put in, as well as a Tubular A-Frame from suspension with Coil-over shocks.
Just about everything,(but not all), under the hood is new. Aluminum Radiator, Fan, fan clutch. Alternator, Voltage Regulator, Master Brake cylinder Brake lines, Calipers, Pads. Disk brakes up front, Drum in the back. I found an Orange "340" air cleaner with the,(working), little air hatch on the back side. Old power steering pumps with new bracket, and an old one, new Power steering hoses.
New Gas Tank and sending unit, I have a stainless Fuel line, but the old one was good, so it didn't go in. (The $100 Stainless one will go with the car.) The Carb came with the engine, double pumper.
Also not installed yet is the new "TUFF" style Steering Wheel. ($400 with adapter and horn button, leather-wrapped.)
It has "Dukes of Hazzard" style wheels, 15". Cooper Cobra tires.
The lights work, turn signals work. Brake lights work. I bought new markers lights for all four corners. So far, the back two and the license plate lights do not work, I haven't really looked them yet.
Took out the old seats, and put in some better working seats from...a Neon, I think...that made it possible to change out the old seat belts, For fun, put in those "Surfer Foot" Gas pedal and light dimmer switch.
A lot of time and Money has gone into this car. I've run out of both, so, time to sell the car! I've probably forgotten something. PM me for more details. I'm in Rio Vista, CA. I'm asking for $22,000, and am very open to reasonable offers. I'm hoping the new owners likes to wrench on cars, and has enough money to get this painted and made to shine! Hear this car:

101_7954.JPG 101_7955.JPG 101_7956.JPG 101_7957.JPG 101_7830.JPG 101_7832.JPG 101_7833.JPG 101_7834.JPG 101_7839.JPG 101_7851.JPG

Open to offers, cash is king...Trades? well, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back