• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 satellite sebring plus from new mexico

pink71demon

Local time
2:08 AM
Reaction score
hi guys i bought a 1973 satellite Sebring from Santa Fe, new mexico and noticed that it at one time had a spot light on the drivers side but has been removed. i was just wondering if anybody has any ides what the car used to be or help me find out thanks and i will try to post some pictures.

Attachments

• satellite.jpg
    satellite.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 2,483
Nice 73 Sebring & welcome to the FBBO for, don't have a clue about the spotlight deal, maybe an undercover cop car or security company car of some sort... good luck in your quest

Welcome to the site.. Thats a real nice ride you have there, It could be something to do with police or something like that but back in those days a lot of guys put those type things on there rides, it was "cool" to have them.. Couple guys i used to know used them just for spotting deer and i imagine doing some aggravating with people they didn't like lol. Remember your looking at it as a cool old classic car, but back then they were just cars.

Welcome to the site.. Thats a real nice ride you have there, It could be something to do with police or something like that but back in those days a lot of guys put those type things on there rides, it was "cool" to have them.. Couple guys i used to know used them just for spotting deer and i imagine doing some aggravating with people they didn't like lol. Remember your looking at it as a cool old classic car, but back then they were just cars.

You're probably right on track Ron, it's often the "cool" thing...I mean, a Merc lead sled without spotlights would be like a Roadrunner without...well a Roadrunner...meep meep!

Auto Transport Service
Back