• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1992 Dodge Cumins Diesel

moparchris

Local time
6:23 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1992 D250, very original. No modifications 1st generation Cumins Turbo Diesel with intercooler. Auto trans, power steering, brakes, tilt wheel, A/C (blows cold), factory am/fm tape player radio, power windows. 233K miles, trans was rebuilt/replaced before I bought it in 2018 so I cannot say exactly how many miles ago but I do have the receipt from the trans shop. I have changed the trans filter and fluid religiously every 15-18K miles since I have owned it. I have put 97K miles on it since 2018. Now retired, I just don't need the truck anymore. Probably haven't put 500 miles on it this year. New tires, battery, lift pump, windshield, power brake booster and resealed master cylinder. Truck is garaged since I bought it. It has been used but it has been well taken care off and has many more miles left to travel. Body is exceptional, never a speck of rust anywhere. Still has the original spare tire. A very very nice 1st gen. Dodge diesel truck. Fly in and drive it home. $13K. Truck is located in sunny Arizona, just outside of the Phoenix metro area.
Thanks for looking.
Chris

20240924_102026.jpg

20240924_102128.jpg

20240924_101813.jpg

20240924_102429.jpg

My dad has the exact same truck. Same everything except passenger step. The turbo is dead, the injector pump dies when it's too hot. My dad has never done anything other than oil changes and glowplugs once, and that thing still runs like a champ, and everyone loves it. I get compliments all the time when I borrow it.

Auto Transport Service
Back