• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1996 Dodge Indy Ram 1500

chargervert

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:26 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
My wife has decided its time to replace her three season driver with an all season 2024 Jeep wrangler, so I am offering her 1996 Indy Ram 1500 for sale. It has a 5.9 magnum engine with an automatic transmission. It's a 4x2 shortbed single cab truck. It's a driver,not really a show truck. it's in driver condition,with little rust for a New England truck. I would like to see it go to a Mopar person who appreciates what it is,as only 2802 were built,all were blue with white stripes. It has 163K miles on it,but starts,runs,shifts and drives fine. I took it on a 150 mile round trip with no issues. I replaced the ball joints,tie rod ends,rotors,calipers,pads hoses and steel lines within the last two years. Battery is a year old. The tires are two tears old too. The truck passes state inspection,it just passed in August,and is registered and driven regularly. It has a current Massachusetts title in my wife's name. The dash is cracked like most of them,and after replacing the fuel pump,the gas gauge is a bit screwy so I set the trip odometer and fill it every 150 miles. I believe I have a second set of the factory mags which will be included. She is asking $4500.00 or best reasonable offer for the truck. If you are interested send me a PM. I will post some pictures soon.

20220606_160936.jpg

My wife took the pictures,so the camera angles aren't my fault. The seats are in good condition except for one seam on the corner of the driver's side front seat that has come unsewn. It needs to be stitched together.

IMG_5416.jpg

IMG_5415.jpg

IMG_5414.jpg

IMG_5413.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back