• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2014 Mopar Nationals Stickshift Challenge

ironside

Local time
9:32 PM
Reaction score
It's a long ways away, but its a long snowy winter.

Aug 8-10 2014

2014 Mopar Nationals Stickshift Challenge

Winner $1000
R/U $400
Semis $100

$100 to the driver if there is a factory trans car in the final.

Brewer's Performance will be coming on board. One of the best and most comprehensive 4 speed resources for us Mopar guys is offering up:

$500 Winner
$250 R/U

Gift certificates good towards the use of McCleod products through them. So anything from needing a new street clutch for your resto or new updated goodies for the racecar. Like years past they'll be in the swap meet area too, so be sure to swing by and say thanks.

www.BrewersPerformance.com

98a08aafbc2de63d615e57447b58aebd_zps7e55a0b2.jpg

There will be t shirts like last year, with pockets-for the old guys. Also rewards for best RT and I'm thinking maybe a bounty sticker as well.

The Nats site isnt updated yet, or really at all for any of the 2014 event. Just know the race will happen on Saturday as always, with the same rules as years past.

Im also in talks for some sponsor help so there may be more goodies down the pipeline, or higher payouts. I'd like to pay back a little farther.

Hopefully you can make it, have fun, lie about how good you shift, and keep your timeslips close so no one knows your real R/T

Couple videos:
Oldiron:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO9LMVzfKbc

Mine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imAv4xFWnY4

gus_zpsb6948f8d.jpg

Loboda_zps803d7702.jpg

tn1_zps7de4600a.jpg

IMG_8362_zps1349efe4.jpg

securedownload10_zps803b9a05.jpg

That brings total cash/prizes to $2450 for the Stickshift challenge.

Thank you.
Andre

sounds like a cool event take allot of photos when you go

Pre-registration is up online. Save $ if you enter before June 30th. It'll be here before you know it.

Auto Transport Service
Back