• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

24th August 2014 - Lest you forget

kiwigtx

International Mod of Mystery
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:05 AM
Reaction score
Today is the tenth anniversary of me herding cats, trolls and drama queens around here. :drinks:

Thank you to all those who have made my time here enjoyable enough to want to stay on......and no, I won't be quitting any time soon. :lol:

Hmmm...
Congratulations. I joined about the same time as you. I don't remember who was moderating when we joined 12 years back....

Today is the tenth anniversary of me herding cats, trolls and drama queens around here. :drinks:

Thank you to all those who have made my time here enjoyable enough to want to stay on......and no, I won't be quitting any time soon. :lol:
Congrats!

Dam I hope we wont have to deal with you another 10 years. :BangHead::poke::lol: Just joking Roger thanks for all the times you listen to me whine and complain my friend.
1724538268150.jpeg

Congrats ! Can’t believe I’m here longer than you? But I’m not as active.
I think my off-site activity matches my on-site - (post & threads vs. private messages and explaining to members decisions made etc.)

:rolleyes:

Isn't there an early retirement program?
Or is it life without parole?

:lol:

Thanks for keeping us in check. Your skills are much appreciated:drinks:

Thanks, man! I hope you got a substantial raise and a few nekkid women for your 10 years of devotion.

Hmmm...
Congratulations. I joined about the same time as you. I don't remember who was moderating when we joined 12 years back....
Back then @tallhair was a player and a big influence on me joining. He also guided me the first year or so. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back