• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

295/60r15 - availability-?

RJ Squirrel

Professional dog entertainer
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:31 AM
Reaction score
Hey all I decided that 295/60r15 was the size I want, then started looking for some. Not much out there, Mickey Thompsons I read reviews that said they only last about 4000 miles? Is that realistic? M/T or Hoosiers are all I can find. Lots of 295/50r15 out there but want a little taller.

That wide with such a tall sidewall is going to be tricky to find (these days). Is diameter most important, or width? And yes, the M/T's (in that size range) are good for 4-6k miles.

Hey all I decided that 295/60r15 was the size I want, then started looking for some. Not much out there, Mickey Thompsons I read reviews that said they only last about 4000 miles? Is that realistic? M/T or Hoosiers are all I can find. Lots of 295/50r15 out there but want a little taller.
It looks like Hoosier is about your only choice. 295/65's in a Mickey Street SS.

Thanks for the replies, looks like 295/50 then, I want to fill the wheel well with tire!

Auto Transport Service
Back