• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

30th Annual Mopar Madness 2023 - Langley, BC, Canada

Don67Satellite

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:31 PM
Reaction score
Some pics from the day today!
IMG_1858.jpeg
IMG_1859.jpeg
IMG_1860_1.jpeg
IMG_1860.jpeg
IMG_1864.jpeg
IMG_1863.jpeg
IMG_1862.jpeg
IMG_1861.jpeg

Thanks for the pics! Wish I could have made it down for the show...maybe will plan a trip down for the show next year.

Thanks for the pictures. It's always nice to see some different Mopars from other areas. Quite a few '67 GTX, but I didn't see any '67 R/T pictures.

Thanks for the pictures. It's always nice to see some different Mopars from other areas. Quite a few '67 GTX, but I didn't see any '67 R/T pictures.

Yes this year was a different mix. There actually was a very nice silver '67 Coronet R/T that showed up late, so they didn't let him in the main display area and I forgot to grab a pic.

This year there were 4 Superbird's and no Daytona's. I think they had 2 last year. No Charger 500's this year either.

They went back to their old way of parking everyone in their respective classes, so the A & E bodies definitely dominated the show this year, but the B's were not lagging too badly.

In case anyone wanted to read the sign on the '70 Hemi Cuda....

IMG_1859 copy.jpg

The blue '69 Coronet R/T beside it in the first post is an unmolested original 426 Hemi 4 speed that was found in an airplane hangar a few years back locally. It was at the show last year. First time it was on the road since 1981. It has just over 30,000 original miles.

Last edited:
Some really nice American MoPars/cars up in the great white north

thanks for sharing

Auto Transport Service
Back