• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 383/400 Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
10:34 AM
Reaction score
Hey FBBO,

Coming over from FABO, looking to upgrade to a big block. I'm searching for either a 383 or a 400. Would prefer a complete engine, or close to it. Carb/Intake not a worry but definitely a plus. If its all rebuilt even better. Would like to find something in or around FL, but I can drive all the way up to TN if need be. I'm in Jacksonville Florida.

Let me know what yall have!

Hey FBBO,

Coming over from FABO, looking to upgrade to a big block. I'm searching for either a 383 or a 400. Would prefer a complete engine, or close to it. Carb/Intake not a worry but definitely a plus. If its all rebuilt even better. Would like to find something in or around FL, but I can drive all the way up to TN if need be. I'm in Jacksonville Florida.

Let me know what yall have!

I have 2 383 motors. One is complete. It's a 1964 year $375.00 for it. The other one is a truck motor 1968 and is complete 2 bbl without manifolds for $225.00 I am up near the Carlisle fairgrounds here in PA if you get up this way or you can pay me and let it here till you get up here know of someone can help move it whenever. Also have a 318 motor if anyone interested in it. 1970 year. Complete $125.00 for it. let me know.

Wizard

I have 2 383 motors. One is complete. It's a 1964 year $375.00 for it. The other one is a truck motor 1968 and is complete 2 bbl without manifolds for $225.00 I am up near the Carlisle fairgrounds here in PA if you get up this way or you can pay me and let it here till you get up here know of someone can help move it whenever. Also have a 318 motor if anyone interested in it. 1970 year. Complete $125.00 for it. let me know.

Wizard
Oof that's a long way. I'll be sure to ask around and see if anyone is headed from around your way to around my way. Tanks for the reply!

Oof that's a long way. I'll be sure to ask around and see if anyone is headed from around your way to around my way. Tanks for the reply!

Okay. I also work for a trucking company part time LTL company. Maybe they have discount on shipping if interested.

Ok. will ask them sometime and see if employees have discount

Sounds good to me. Would be interested in the 64 engine

Some pics of the 64 engine. Manifolds are off so is the 1 head and intake manifold but there under the tarps

IMG_0931.JPG IMG_0932.JPG IMG_0933.JPG

Let me know if your still interested in the motor after I posted the pics, then I will start calling to see what shipping would be

Wizard

Let me know if your still interested in the motor after I posted the pics, then I will start calling to see what shipping would be

Wizard
Going to explore some more local options, but I'll keep this in mind for sure. Thank you

Ok, will hold off on asking about shipping till you ask me to see what it costs

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.png
Cameron,
These are the 3 engines I PM'ed you about. The top two pics are the 383's the bottom one is the 400. I can run them on my run stand for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back