• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 383 Engine (Runs Smoothly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparViking70

Local time
7:18 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi,
I'm looking to sell the 383 engine I pulled out of my '70 Belvedere. It is not the original engine and I don't know the year or mileage. I have not run the numbers on it yet. This was used as a daily driver about 12 years ago and has been sitting and started periodically since. It started to burn up coolant so I picked up head/valley pan/valve cover gaskets. I ended up going with a crate motor instead. I'm sorry for the lack of info.
I'm asking $350
I'm mostly posting this in case someone is interested in pickup in San Diego, CA area. If it doesn't go soon I'll get some more details on it when I get back after the 28th. For the time being my friend's at the shop can sell it for me.
I also have a Holley Street Dominator intake and Street Avenger (670cfm) carb in good condition that were on it. I'm negotiable on the price of those.
Please hit me up with any more questions and thanks for looking.

383Engine1.JPG 383Pic2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back