• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 4 sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

paris401

Local time
5:33 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
69.5 bee
restored about 7yrs ago with painted bottom
440-6-spd-4.10
24k miles
added items elect ign and
4 wheel disc's (orig in boxes)
tag n copy of build sheet
car on long island
$75k

Attachments

• DSCN1140.jpg
    DSCN1140.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 979
  • DSCN1155.jpg
    DSCN1155.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 1,016
Nice car
Original color and strip color original?
Too much for my budget.
Nice A12 car!

I like the mustard color. How rare is it? I don't believe I have seen many that color.

The red stripe on a 96 car must be quite rare?

God damn, that's a beautiful car. I've never seen an A12 in that color, let alone the beautiful red stripe. What color code is that yellow?

Nice car a-12 my buddie had a 69 Road runner this color in high school,his color was caled butterscotch..

God damn, that's a beautiful car. I've never seen an A12 in that color, let alone the beautiful red stripe. What color code is that yellow?

I think Plymouth called it Butterscotch and was coded 96. Dodge called it Bahama yellow, but I'm not sure if it was still a 96 color code.

Isnt it funny how peoples taste change as they get older. I love this color combo & many of you have given it accolades also. But how many of us would have picked this color combo back when it was new? I seriously doubt many would have chosen it over the other available colors of the day. I guess we all get smarter with age.

Nice car, nice color!

Good luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back