• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 413/426W/440 rods,pistons NOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geri

Deceased, But not forgotton
Local time
10:35 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have an NOS set of rods/pistons for RB engines. the piston P/N is 5614462 (mopar) the rods are steel with 7/16" rod bolts NEITHER HAS BEEN INSTALLED OR USED.
THE PISTONS MEASURE 4.265 DIA.AT THE SKIRT BOTTOM, they have the 1.094 wrist pins with spiral locks- full floating. the pistons have valve reliefs cut and a .250 compression bump (don't know what else to call it) higher compression though. the pistons are new the top ring land takes a step? ring, set of NOS rings included. it was suggested to me when I got bought them they may be NASCAR engine parts?
the rods appear to be 6.860 length according to the machine shop who measured them for me. big end is 2.50 with 1.094 wrist pins. the parts have dust/dirt on them from storage but of course a good cleaning and they are still new.
I was going to use my 413 block bored to used these parts. everything out the door now due to recent stroke, crap that happens when you are 78. the tank cleaned 413 block is included if wanted. no extra charge. this is as good as I can describe failing to have proper measuring tools. asking $800.00/offer
parts are listed on Ebay ad#223527693907

MOPAPISTONS2.jpg
MOPARPISTONS3.jpg
Dodge piston.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back