• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 440 Aluminum Head Wedge Motor, Torqueflite, K-member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith Dyer

Local time
11:21 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I bought an old '65 Belvedere II Super Stocker / Bracket Racer and am changing it up. I will have the following for sale: DSC04141.JPG
  • 440 Wedge Motor with Edelbrock Heads, Weiand Team G Intake, TRW pistons, Purple Stripe Camshaft, Holley 1050 Dominator, MSD Ignition, Moroso Oil Pan, Hooker Super Comp Headers
  • Torqueflite Transmission
  • V-8 K-member
The motor was in the car and runs (did several burnouts!!) but it has been sitting and I would not want to sell it like it is so I am going to freshen it up and make sure it is like it should be.

Plate Hone, Rings, Bearings, Gaskets at a minimum, valve springs and / or lifters if need be.

Not know anything about the Torqueflite other than it worked in forward and reverse.

We are setting this Plymouth up as a "Match Race" clone and do not need the K-member.

$6000.00 obo for all

Keith Dyer - North Texas

Keith,

Would you consider selling just the heads?
Mike

Keith i am in need of headers for my 65 Belve 2 w/440 any chance you have something? thanks

I have a set of 451 Doug's I bought from a fbbo member tor my 64. Sold car I want $225 just what I paid for em. Depending where in WI you are miyht be able to m3et, sage shipping. These vgcnnot bent or dinged up. Just black paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back