• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 60's big block sending unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

paris401

Local time
5:21 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
new/never installed is a big block sending unit- not sure for what year/model, but should be for a 67-69 big block as that's the only cars we had- always check your application
$25+ shipping

IMG_2060.JPG IMG_2059.JPG IMG_2058.JPG IMG_2057.JPG IMG_2056.JPG IMG_2055.JPG

The CR9 gas tank is for 68-70 B bodies except Charger. I would guess that would be what it fits, and as it's the sending unit it will probably fit the Charger as well.

The CR9 gas tank is for 68-70 B bodies except Charger. I would guess that would be what it fits, and as it's the sending unit it will probably fit the Charger as well.

-many thanks... that makes sense... i probably bought it for my daytona or roadrunner - it was bought a long time ago...

5/16" sending unit is for any engine EXCEPT 440 and 426 hemi, by the way....

I mess with a lot of junk...sadly they don't look familiar...but around here they'd get used up to do something they weren't designed for...Most likely become a threaded insert to weld inside a frame or bracket...Then again I don't throw too much away...

That's understandable! I have a 5/16" sending unit spare as well (no return line), I bought it for my Superbird and needed the 3/8 unit with the return line. Therefore mine probably looks just like this one if I remember where I put it.

now it starting to make sense - i probably bought it for the daytona or the mcode roadrunner, and found it didn't fit and stored it away... the fog is lifting... thanks guys

now it starting to make sense - i probably bought it for the daytona or the mcode roadrunner, and found it didn't fit and stored it away... the fog is lifting... thanks guys

$20bucks + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back