• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 62-64 V8 Radiator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat Rod Al

Local time
7:22 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This thing is actually in nice condition. Has a reman tag on it. Not beat up at all ! May be good as is! But asking core price of $150 + the ride from FL. 33956 . PayPal

20211213_115458-jpg.jpg

20211213_115510-jpg.jpg

20211213_115531-jpg.jpg

Rad is for 318 car, despite what tag says. Lower inlet is on wrong side of rad for big block.

1964-dodge-426-max-wedge-clone (4).jpg
1964-dodge-330-426-max-wedge-1-of-39-steel-bodied-with-4-speed-highly-orig-10.jpg

Good call Dave. Also, don't 426, Max Wedge and other BB's have the top rad hose all the way to the right? Still, not a bad price on a hard to find rad. 1964-dodge-426-max-wedge-clone (21).jpg

Last edited:
IDK what that radiator supposed to be bc 318 Poly and early LA blocks had the water pump outlet on the driver's side.

if you use the 71 up pass side water pump housing it would work

It's not a matter of where the inlet is. the problem is that this truck radiator has a much taller height ( taller core). It probably will not even physically fit into a car.

It's not a matter of where the inlet is. the problem is that this truck radiator has a much taller height ( taller core). It probably will not even physically fit into a car.
Just soI know , how did you determine this is a truck radiator? When I check the # on the tank it says 62-64 Dodge 330.

I think what you have there is a frankensteined radiator, yes the numbers/ top tank is for a car but the bottom tank is for a 6 cylinder and the side brackets are for a truck / van.

I think what you have there is a frankensteined radiator, yes the numbers/ top tank is for a car but the bottom tank is for a 6 cylinder and the side brackets are for a truck / van.
Maybe this one is going on top of the scrap pile ! Thanks

There may still be someone looking for the top tank with the correct numbers for their car....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back