• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 65 Belvedere rear floor pans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmayy

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:27 AM
Reaction score
I can't find them anywhere. I need the rear footwells and under rear seat. Anyone have them?

Not sure on the quality but these people have the rear footwells. But, then again anything is better than having a Fred Flintstone floor.

https://www.c2cfabrication.com/collections/all/plymouth+belvedere+1965+floor-pan

164-445-2_e7346ad5-3c37-4797-8c0d-b312e591358d_grande.jpg
164-445-1_6e13c1fa-5b3f-4736-bdd3-d4e0d4c25fa3_grande.jpg

Thank you, I did see those but I need the larger full ones that go over the support. Someone in the past did the Frankenstein way of patching and went over the support and butchered it.
s-l400.jpg

I can't find them anywhere. I need the rear footwells and under rear seat. Anyone have them?

Timmayy, we have a very nice used rear under seat pan, all drilled out very nice. It is from a west USA car. The car was a 65 Coronet 4dr, but
that does not matter. What car do you have? Just let us know if you may
be interested. I am a swap meet vendor, and I can bring with me for free at the All Chrysler Nationals in July 2022.​
I can just imagine how much shipping would cost to ship it... let alone if it would arrive safely, like being run over by a forklift!!:mad:

Timmayy, we have a very nice used rear under seat pan, all drilled out very nice. It is from a west USA car. The car was a 65 Coronet 4dr, but
that does not matter. What car do you have? Just let us know if you may
be interested. I am a swap meet vendor, and I can bring with me for free at the All Chrysler Nationals in July 2022.​
I can just imagine how much shipping would cost to ship it... let alone if it would arrive safely, like being run over by a forklift!!:mad:
It's a station wagon. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend. Do you have pics? And I don't mind paying the shipping if it's in nice condition. I'm at 02878 Tiverton RI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back