• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 Coronet Wagon

adart4me

Local time
6:31 PM
Reaction score
Here are some pics from the latest project... it started out as a 65 Coronet 440 wagon, after welding in new pans in the car we decided that it would be a cool car if it was a two door hard top. So luckly enough I had a 65 Coronet hard top car that wasnt being used for anything to be a donnor for all parts needed. I think it will be a pretty cool two door hard top 65 Coronet Wagon, here are two pics one of the drivers side all roughed in with the hard top parts in and the other is of the drivers side with the original 4 door parts still in.

project 018.jpg

project 014.jpg

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like when people build cars the factory should have. Are you gonna make like a stock original or resto mod? I've seen some guys restoring cars with period correct speed parts. That is a cool look also. My.02

Coronet

Its going to be more of a modern cruiser, new modern Hemi, maybe rack and pinon steering, A/C, make it enjoyable to drive. Its going to get a 65 SS hood scope and probally two tone paint, maybe Viper red with Hot rod black, bucket seats and counsole shifter. Any ideas on a paint scem are welcome.

Auto Transport Service
Back