• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'65 Heater Hoses

Krooser

Local time
10:07 PM
Reaction score
Did my '65 Coronet have any kind of special heater hoses or were they plain black?

Thanks

Looking at Classic Industries catalog it looks like the hoses with the white printed part numbers appeared in '66...'65 has embossed parts numbers and ribbed hoses.

But with two hoses and two metal ties costing $80+ it looks like mine will be plain black!!!

NAPA has some good items, unless you're looking for OEM Gold...

NAPA has some good items, unless you're looking for OEM Gold...
I deal a lot with my local Federated store. I get jobber prices on everything. One of my friends worked there for 20 years.

I worked there as a warehouse delivery guy for two weeks until my back said "no more"!

The NAPA store has also been a go to for me. I was friends with the family owners for 35 years until they sold out a few months ago.

The new countermen just are just new to me...I guess I'll have to get to know them.

And O'Reillys has a couple good guys at their store but they are so fricken expensive they are my last resort and only if I need parts on a Sunday.

Amazon gets some of my biz as does Rock Auto but their shipping is pricey.

I'm working on a $800 car with a $100 engine. I like OE looking parts but I'm not doing anything that resembles a restoration.

Auto Transport Service
Back