• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 66 Hemi original black wrinkle valve covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

busterb

Local time
10:17 PM
Reaction score
Need original black wrinkle finish Hemi valve covers for my 66 Satellite. I know they are reproduced but I would prefer originals unless you absolutely can't tell the difference.
I've been told car has Direct Connection chrome valve covers now, they will be for sale when I source a pair of black ones. Thanks!

Need original black wrinkle finish Hemi valve covers for my 66 Satellite. I know they are reproduced but I would prefer originals unless you absolutely can't tell the difference.
I've been told car has Direct Connection chrome valve covers now, they will be for sale when I source a pair of black ones. Thanks!

Won a pair on eBay, $530 shipped. Not perfect and unrestored, but match up with the current condition under the hood. Thanks to Beekeeper for some tech help and info.

s-l500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back