• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 Plymouth Satellite - 4 door

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparGod

Local time
6:27 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
66 Plymouth Satellite - 4 door - The engine is a slant 6 and is blown up, selling the car for parts or as a project car. Auto trans, manual steering, and manual brakes. AM Radio, no A/C. I am only keeping the car 2-3 days, then it goes to the scrap yard! The price is $800.00.

MVC-148S.JPG

MVC-149S.JPG

MVC-143S.JPG

MVC-147S.JPG

MVC-146S.JPG

why not take best offer instead of scrapping it. Do they sell faster with an ultimatum

Geez...rather than scrap it. Will you donate it to us at our HS auto shop????? I'm in Trenton area!!! Title??

Geez...rather than scrap it. Will you donate it to us at our HS auto shop????? I'm in Trenton area!!! Title??

Clear Title, but sorry can't afford to donate. Sales are slow and I didn't get the car free. If it doesn't sell I'll pull some parts and get about $400.00 in scrap. Thanks!

why not take best offer instead of scrapping it. Do they sell faster with an ultimatum

It is selling either way! I just posted to see if anyone wanted to save it from the crusher. It is almost $400 in scrap, and I'm taking $400+ in parts off the car. Fender, Hood, Gauges, Radio, Trim, Manual Box, and column, etc.

:edgy:

hope ya saved all the parts,rear end fits A bodys,worth 300.00,edit

We don't do that here

hope ya saved all the parts,rear end fits A bodys,worth 300.00,edit

We don't do that here

Rear End was a 7 1/4, so it went to the scraper. If it was the 8 3/4 it would have came out! :yes:

Need plymouth emblem for passenger side trim piece.It was attached to the round piece,fell off last summer.

Need plymouth emblem for passenger side trim piece.It was attached to the round piece,fell off last summer.

I had a guy that wanted the complete set. I'll see if he follows up on the deal.

1966 Belvedere

If you still have the 1966 Belvedere you are parting out, I would be interested in the whole dashboard.
Thanks

Hello! Any chance you still have the gas cap? Thanks, Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back