• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 66 Plymouth Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparbilly

Local time
5:18 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Originally a 383 4 speed car, driver /Hot Rod, but is not cut up. In Phoenix, reliable enough to drive anywhere.

Cast crank 440 w Transgo #2 shift kit 727
Still wears original paint (Yellow) with Black bucket seat, console interior.
8 3/4 w 3.55 sure grip.
Champion Aluminum 22" radiator
1 3/4 headers with 3" exhaust into flowmasters and turndowns in front of rearend.
13's on motor, 11's on big shot plate, just completed it's second Hot Rod Drag Week without a problem.

Centerline Convo-Pros
15 X 3.5 on front with 215/70's
15 X 8.5 on rear with 255/60 M/T Drag Radials

Perfect project, fix it up as you drive it!

New windshield and gasket
New front clearance lenses
New interior courtesy light lenses

Looking for 9K OBO, interesting Mopar trades considered, up or down. MG_4599.jpg100_0852.jpg

100_1024_-_Copy.jpg100_1030_-_Copy.jpgIMAGE0035.jpgJust no interest or what? I need to move this thing because it's stealing money and time from my other projects. I want to make improvements and repairs because it's just fun to drive. It needs tlc, but you can do it in stages and still enjoy the car. I've decided to redo the front seats next, with Legendary covers and new seat foam. NHRA Team Summit Races start in February, so she'll see some action in the street class if I still have it. Wife really likes 67-69 notchback Barracudas, and she can't understand why I have this car AND a 67 Belvedere...

Yes, still for sale. Judging from the reception I've gotten from the two places I've posted it, it will be for some time! 3 requests for pictures, other than that, crickets. If it was the only old Mopar I had, I would simply start throwing money at it until I finished it, But I have three others to feed, including a 67 Belvedere that I have considerably more money into already.

IMG_2224.jpg100_0784.jpgsummer_027.jpg

The 66 is far from perfect, but it's fun to drive, and very solid. Spent it's formative years in Texas, then the last 15 in Oklahoma, before I brought it to Arizona. Lower rear quarters (A problem area for these cars) and trunk extensions are the only serious rust areas, rest of the car is very solid and dry.

100_1040_-_Copy.jpg100_1041_-_Copy.jpg100_1048_-_Copy.jpg

Want to see it run on video? Takes a little effort, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eCyyYX3hsI, and fast forward to 1:54:00, 2:59:19, 3:47:04.

I love the car. My first hotrod was a '66 Plymouth. But being broke, didn't really want to waste your time. Maybe bites will pick up around tax time!

Sold locally, got my asking price of 7500$ Had a brand new set of legendary seat covers that I had to throw in as well. Thanks to all who inquired.

congrats to you on your sale :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back