• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 charger project

djrupert

Local time
1:14 PM
Reaction score
Hello All,
I just joined and I am hoping to get answers and help anyone with questions that they may have. I have spent a lot of time (money) on my 67 Charger.
I bought it in 1982 and have been working on it ever since.
It currently runs well. It's licensed, registered, insured and PA inspected. I am closing in on painting it . It was painted dark metallic blue when I bought it, but I will be painting it the original light metallic blue (DD1).

1722288923841146685134085767113.jpg

Hello All,
I just joined and I am hoping to get answers and help anyone with questions that they may have. I have spent a lot of time (money) on my 67 Charger.
I bought it in 1982 and have been working on it ever since.
It currently runs well. It's licensed, registered, insured and PA inspected. I am closing in on painting it . It was painted dark metallic blue when I bought it, but I will be painting it the original light metallic blue (DD1).

View attachment 1702659
NICE!

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Good luck with your 1967 Charger project. Dark blue interior? Light blue metallic would look great with that. I have a 1967 Coronet R/T.

Welcome to the group. Yes, that light blue will look great on your '67 Charger. Excellent color combo with dark blue interior . . .

How Sweet It Is.jpg

Thanks, I remember that the original charger registry had a lot of owners with this combo.
I imagine another popular combo was Silver Metallic with Red interior, like the 2-page ad.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with the 67 Charger

Welcome from the great white north. My 66 is light blue (not metallic) with dark blue interior

Auto Transport Service
Back