• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Coronet convertible, rear interior panel pictures needed

pwm72

Local time
10:06 PM
Reaction score
As you may be able to tell from the multiple requests, I am putting the interior in my 67 convertible. Would anyone have close up pictures of where the rear interior panels attach? I am hoping to get detailed pictures on screw placement along the top as well as at the bottom where it meets the carpet and the little trim piece that extends to the sill plate.
Thanks in advance!

The red dots are where screws go, bottom lower left not sure but think so. On the top along window 1 or 2. The 2 top right are near that end is where the piece that goes across and connects the panels, it's a filler. The filler holds the boot and it's where back seat tops go aga
D0.JPG
inst.

Last edited:
The screw hole on bottom left is for a screw picture is of passengers side. There are 2 screw holes red arrow on top along quarter window. First picture didn't show well. See red arrows.
IMG_2527.JPG
IMG_2529.JPG
IMG_2530.JPG
IMG_2527.JPG

Last edited:
Messed up some place on post #4 pictures I thought I loaded aren't there, will post sometime today.:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Here are screw locations except top 2, they're in another post.There are 5 in this picture plus 2 in other post.Red line is an oops. 3 dots on bottom are hard to see.
panel.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back