• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 coronet qtr panels

Dgc

Local time
5:15 AM
Reaction score
Just picked up a panel for my 67 at the Carlisle show made by Joe Phillips Restorations hes on here and had posted pics of his work
I was very impressed with the panel and the fit was so nice slid right up to my existing qtr panel if anyone need 67 coronet or gtx panels I give him a big thumbs up !!!!
Ill post a pic after we tack it on

What do you mean by "slid right up"?

Is yours already cut off, or is it an overlay panel?

What do you mean by "slid right up"?

Is yours already cut off, or is it an overlay panel?
Mine is cut off
I took measurements added blue tape where I wanted for the size of the panel sent him pics and he made what I needed
my car only had some rust over the wheel well and behind the wheel well it was hit back in the late 70s so I cut that part out I had him make what I needed being 2 inches bigger on the top end n sides
brought it home and slid it into place with it overlapping my qtr the body lines and bends match up great . Its a partial panel not a full qtr panel

Nice.

Thanks for sharing.

Huge fan of 66/67 cars and the wheel well and around it is intricate and extremely hard to replicate.

Joe is apparently "the man".

Nice.

Thanks for sharing.

Huge fan of 66/67 cars and the wheel well and around it is intricate and extremely hard to replicate.

Joe is apparently "the man".
Yea he is, great workmanship I dont post pics much but I will so folks can see his work so folks can see it too, and know where to get real quality panels made for the 66/67s
Ill post pics after I get it tacked in place

Auto Transport Service
Back