• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Hemi 90 deg Power Steering Fitting?

WildEarp

Local time
12:22 AM
Reaction score
Any body know where to get one of the special 90 degree power steering pressure side fittings that have the o-ring and jam nut for a reasonable price? Ive got a 440, but my headers require the use of a 90 degree fitting and the one the previous owner used doesn't have an o-ring and is leaking.

Year One has it for $68! Jims Auto sells a two size pack for $45. I would love to just find the smaller (1/4" SAE for TRW pump) fitting for a more reasonable price for just a simple elbow fitting. Bouchillon sells the Saginaw conversion fitting that has the larger 5/16" line for only $13...

Any leads would be appreciated. The cost savings will help offset the annoyance of having to drain the coolant and remove the drivers side fenderwell header to access the fitting. :)

Any body know where to get one of the special 90 degree power steering pressure side fittings that have the o-ring and jam nut for a reasonable price? Ive got a 440, but my headers require the use of a 90 degree fitting and the one the previous owner used doesn't have an o-ring and is leaking.

Year One has it for $68! Jims Auto sells a two size pack for $45. I would love to just find the smaller (1/4" SAE for TRW pump) fitting for a more reasonable price for just a simple elbow fitting. Bouchillon sells the Saginaw conversion fitting that has the larger 5/16" line for only $13...

Any leads would be appreciated. The cost savings will help offset the annoyance of having to drain the coolant and remove the drivers side fenderwell header to access the fitting. :)

I have to locate them but I have about a dozen of those with the 1/4" fitting... Next time I'm at my shop I'll try to remember to look for them... If I find them I'll send ya one.... These aren't 100% OE correct but they are fully functional if that works for you...

Im 100% OK with functional and not OE. Thanks!

Im 100% OK with functional and not OE. Thanks!

Something like this?

PM me your mailing address... You owe me a root beer...LOL..
IMG_4275.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back