• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68 - 70 Charger Trunk Lid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Grabber

Local time
9:54 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Very good shape. Not a rust bucket. Stored inside.

Origin NY State

$450 plus shipping - Fastenal available

IMG-1069.jpg
IMG-1070.jpg
IMG-1071.jpg

Thanks Grabber,

The overall views look good. The devil is in the details. Could I trouble you for some close-up images all along the inside rear flange area? See arrows in pic attached.
Any rust-through in this area at all? I'm not expecting a perfect lid by any means ----- just no rust-through
Regards, JW

Trunk lid rear flange.JPG

Sure I can give you pictures. I’m confident in the quality. It’s raining here today and I will be away for a few days but if I can squeeze it in I will get back to you today. If not sometime Wednesday?

Full disclosure - along one inside edge I saw the start of some surface rust/scale. It seemed very workable. No flaking thru. I could have scraped it but left it there for you to see.

Some treatment should take car of it but your car, money etc.

I'll probably hit it with some rustoleum primer or something later to protect it.

I tried to take as many as I could. Probably too many. I didn't want to confuse you.

Let me know if you need more.

IMG-1174.jpg
IMG-1173.jpg
IMG-1172.jpg
IMG-1171.jpg
IMG-1170.jpg
IMG-1169.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back