• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 68 B body cam eccentric bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

19 69 GTX

Local time
2:04 AM
Reaction score
Looking for piece in picture. The one side has tab broke off. Looks like they are just spot welded on from the factory. Thanks

20240806_155416.jpg

Screenshot_20240808_151315_Chrome.jpg

I'm getting ready to scrap a driver's side front frame rail/inner fender/shock tower section. It's rusty and creased. I believe the part you need is in good shape. I can get pics tomorrow (Sat). I would have to drill it out (no problem there). I will follow up on this unless someone gets in before I do so.

thanks

I'm getting ready to scrap a driver's side front frame rail/inner fender/shock tower section. It's rusty and creased. I believe the part you need is in good shape. I can get pics tomorrow (Sat). I would have to drill it out (no problem there). I will follow up on this unless someone gets in before I do so.

thanks

Maybe just cut it out with cut off wheel and I could drill it out. Look forward to hearing from you.

Maybe just cut it out with cut off wheel and I could drill it out. Look forward to hearing from you.
I could do that or even torch out the surrounding area. Does it matter which end you need? Closest to front of car or closest to rear of car? Are they symmetric?

I could do that or even torch out the surrounding area. Does it matter which end you need? Closest to front of car or closest to rear of car? Are they symmetric?

I need the piece towards the front the back one is fine. Whatever is easier for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back