• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68 Dodge Charger Resto-mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHCharger

Local time
4:02 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am considering selling my Charger.
Originally 383 Auto with A/C.
Now has built 440, I can forward specs upon request.
I spent four years restoring car. ( 2011-2014)
Car had replacement quarters when I bought it. I stripped car down to bare metal and redid all the bodywork. I installed a new trunk floor and extensions, and two full length floor pans.
Front bumper, rear end and headliner are the only items not touched/fixed, or replaced on car.
Paint is Dupont Deltron, Base/clear. Color is Voodoo Blue.
Car has several mods. Frame connectors and core stiffening bracket from US Tool. Replaced the UCA's with tubular UCA's. Have stiffening plates on LCA's. Upgraded the sway bar to a 1-3/8" Hellwig. Firm Feel Stage 3 steering box, Flaming River Stainless Steel tilt steering column with Tuff Wheel.
Gauge cluster rebuilt by Mr. Heater Box.
All new wiring harnesses (M&H), except for under dash harness which I went through and fixed.
Converted to front discs. Still have rear drums. Because of low vacuum due to engine build I have a Black Beauty vacuum pump to assist the brake system.
I removed the A/C system and install a non-A/C heater box.
Everything works except the following:
Gas gauge-has never worked.
Speedo, not accurate, odometer does work.
Fan speed selector switch, high speed position does not work.
Console is the worst looking thing on the car.
Front bucket seats are temporary. I removed the cheap aftermarket vinyl buckets that were in car last winter and gave them away. I had bought a pair of used viper seats out of a Neon SRT4 that needed to be recovered. My upholstery guy closed his shop and I couldn't find another shop to do the work before summer so I installed these. Both sets of seats go with car.
I have the receipts for all the parts and paint.
I have many pics of restoration process and can provide upon request.

Asking $68,000 or best offer.
Located in Barrington, NH.
Have an enclosed trailer, can deliver up to 500 miles away (except to Canada).

IMG_4059.JPG

IMG_4062.JPG

IMG_4063.JPG

IMG_4069.JPG

IMG_4075.JPG

IMG_4076.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back