• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 to 70 charger body requested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Devlin

Local time
3:02 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new here. I live in Northern ireland and over the next flew months I'm planning a trip to the states to find myself a charger. I've always wanted one and I've finally got the skills to actually attempt to bring one back from the grave. Does anyone have any leads on a charger that's cheap and maybe sitting in a field somewhere. I want a beater that I can restore because I think this forum will know, what's the fun of just getting one compared to turning every bolt and welding have the car back together. Any help u folks could provide would be invaluable, thank you in advance

Hi everyone I'm new here. I live in Northern ireland and over the next flew months I'm planning a trip to the states to find myself a charger. I've always wanted one and I've finally got the skills to actually attempt to bring one back from the grave. Does anyone have any leads on a charger that's cheap and maybe sitting in a field somewhere. I want a beater that I can restore because I think this forum will know, what's the fun of just getting one compared to turning every bolt and welding have the car back together. Any help u folks could provide would be invaluable, thank you in advance
I can’t help you, but good luck on your quest! There could be someone on here who could have one. Be careful, there are a lot of scammers out there! This is a great place to start. Take care!

Does anyone have any leads on a charger that's cheap and maybe sitting in a field somewhere?

01 A8.gif

01 A1.jpg

01 A3.jpg
01 face 01.JPG

Nice try, man. There is no harm in asking but if there are any 68-70 Chargers sitting in fields AND for sale, people already know about them.
The words "cheap" and 68-70 Charger go together like oil and water.
Good luck, you'll need it.

KD bought the last cheap second generation Charger in America!

Probably best that you post an advert in our WANTED section.... this will avoid having the piss being taken.

But as mentioned be wary of scammers and flim-flam sellers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back