• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Charger Door Latch Hardware- Anyone Make These Parts Anymore?

68n69 Charger

Local time
11:51 PM
Reaction score
My 69 Charger project car came without any door latch hardware. I literally have nothing. Does anyone make these anymore or is it onto the used market?

I have finished the dash wiring, hooked up the ductwork, and make sure I have good grounding. Can't wait to bolt it up.

Thanks in advance!

The retaining clips may be reproduced but the rods, levers and latches are not. There are a lot of parts that crossed over to other years and models so finding what fits may not be so difficult if you broaden the search. Just guessing but I think most if not all 1966-70 door guts are the same across the B body line. The door lock hardware will be different though. 1969 and 70 door locks are further forward.

Last edited:
68 , 69/70 Charger door guts do differ in a few ways ,from all other 68/70 b body cars, Pm sent & I'm working on it

Auto Transport Service
Back