• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Charger Exhaust Manifold

69dc

Local time
6:51 AM
Reaction score
I think I just learned the hard way that my 69 Charger has a 70 HP exhaust manifold on the right side. My new exhaust pipe won't fit because the bolt holes don't line up. So will a 69 right side manifold fit my 440 and line up with the exhaust flange? Anyone have a 69 manifold for sale or trade?

The flange clocking is different between the two. What's the casting # on your current right side manifold?

- - - Updated - - -

2899879. Looks like it's from a 70-71 b or c body

Yep you're right about #2899879 manifold being for a 1970-'71 B,C, (also E body).
Looks like you need #2806900 for your application, that is if your new head pipe is correct for a '69 B body with big block engine.
Keep in mind (just in case you're not aware of it) the 2806900 manifold also came on C-body cars that had the HP big block engine.
I'm thinking it shouldn't be to hard to find one. Good luck.

I may have one I would swap you for. Let me know if you still need it and I will take a look.

Auto Transport Service
Back