• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Charger steering wheel restoration

Daytona Jim

Local time
3:37 AM
Reaction score
Need my 69 Charger wood grain steering wheel restored. Need any recommendations you have for a good restorer/company. Thanks for the help.

There is a guy on this site that does them. Do a search for Platinum Al

Is that the guy from Michigan ? Satellite something...or into 65 Satellite parts.

4DF0901C-B1A0-41EF-9C8F-54495F1955A9.jpeg

This is 65Satelliteman and I tried to send you a private message, but your inbox has reached it's maximum limit and you will not get any messages from anyone until you go in and delete some of your old messages.

I'm not a 'Simpleton" or a "Nit Wit" but can someone tell me how to delete old messages on this site? Thanks for any help.

Easiest way is to click on your mail envelope, your messages will show up. Check the square box for each message you want to delete. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Bottom left you will see a window where you can choose action. Do you thing and click go.
Done.

I have tried many times to select the envelop icon but all I get is "Ooops. We have a problem". Your mailbox is full. I can't get to the Mailbox.

Have you cleared out your browser history and temporary files lately? Sometimes that works for me when I have those quirks. Then do a shut-down and restart. Good luck Bro!

Auto Transport Service
Back